“…for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ.” Hebrews 4: 12
Small groups provide a more intimate forum where we can better put into practice our mission “to grow as a community of faith in which every member has a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ, is committed to living by His Word, and makes known by action and by word the new life He offers to all.”
We see these groups as an essential part of our approach to growth and development as mature disciples of Christ. The list below are the small groups beginning in the fall of 2016, contact the individual group leader or church office (458-5556) for further details.
If you’d like to be part of one but are unsure of which is best for you, email Bryce Babcock and provide contact information (address, phone, email) and indicate time preferences/conflicts. We will try to connect you with a group that will work for your time preferences and location.
- The Gospel of Mark, Sunday School hour at CBC – 9 a.m., contact Bryce Babcock
- Parenting and Marriage and The Art of Marriage, Sunday School hour at CBC – 9:00 a.m., contact Pr. Douglas Duncan.
- Spiritual Disciplines, Sunday School hour at CBC -9:00 a.m., contact Brian Gill
Prophet, Priest and King discussion, 9:15 a.m. Sundays, Greg & Joann Phelan
- Self Control – Jack Kuhatschek, Monday 7 pm at Emma Harris’s home, contact Tim and Deb Wall.
- 30 Life Priniciples, 7 pm at 281 Walnut, N. Adams, contact Tim and Deb Wall.
Church Creeds– on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday’s, 6:30 pm at Amick’s home contact Ken Mick
A loving Life by Paul Miller, Men’s Accountability Group- Thursday 5:30 a.m. at Brian Gill’s home, contact Brian Gill
Reading through Scripture, Women’s Accountability Group – Thursday 4:00-5:30 p.m. at Barb Gill’s home, contact Barb Gill
- Old Testament Characters, Women’s Bible study – Thursday 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Laurie Marrs’ home, contact Gail Duncan
Tween Girl’s Group, Sunday afternoon monthly, contact Robin Therrien
Youth Group Sunday 1:00-3:00 p.m., contact Jay & Becky Harris